Industry Ally Discount Codes
Enter one of these codes into the discount code space at the last page of registration to receive the discounted amount.
- autismont: $100.00 of any Standard fee for members of any Autism Ontario chapter.
- redpathgamer: $100.00 off any Standard fee for clients of Redpath Center services.
- iogamer: $100.00 off any Standard fee for family and friends of companies who are Interactive Ontario Industry Association members.
- DSBN: $100.00 off any Standard fee for students currently attending a school within the District School Board of Niagara.
- GBCStudent: $300.00 off any Standard fee for students currently enrolled in George Brown College.
These subsidy options will only appear if you qualify (depending on your age).
The Potential Programme is a unique service from Autism Ontario designed to directly support all Ontario families, parents and children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) that provides Social Learning Opportunities (SLOs) so that you can be yourself in social environments.
If you are under 18 and have a diagnosis on the autism spectrum, you automatically qualify for this subsidy.
The subsidy amount varies depending on each program. Create an account and Browse Programs to read the details about each program.
As a member of Autism Ontario Toronto Chapter there are many benefits; including subsidies and discounts with Every1Games! To become a member there is a yearly membership fee of only $50 so you are automatically saving $50 to attend Every1Games programs using discount code autismont.
If you are over 18 and a member of Autism Ontario Toronto Chapter subsidies are available.
If you want more information about Autism Ontario you can contact Christa, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need assistance or require more information about additional funding from Passport or SSAH please email us email@example.com.